10. Dan Humphrey, Gossip Girl
Dan Humphrey was hilarious. He was also, often, pretentious. And rude. And a know-it-all. But everyone can be like that. He’s easily the most relatable character on his show, and one of the most relatable in television history.
9. April Ludgate, Parks and Rec
April is your negative side. She’s your inner pessimist that you don’t let out because it makes you sad. She’s also hilarious and it’s awesome.
8. Sue Heck, The Middle
Sue is your inner optimist. She always finds a way to look on the bright side, even when it seems like the universe hates her. And the universe hates her. A lot.
7. Rory and Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
Okay, I know, this is two characters, but Lorelai and Rory are a package deal. They’re sweet, honest, funny, and weird. Rory is sometimes annoying, and Lorelai is sometimes whiny, but who isn’t? Stuff like that is what makes them just like you and me.
6. Stiles Stilinski, Teen Wolf
Honestly? There’s a reason Stiles is the breakout character of this show. He’s funny, witty, and the only source of comedic relief in this show. He’s you as a teenager, except quicker and more attractive.
5. Ben Wyatt, Parks and Rec
He’s awkward and nerdy and a human disaster.
4. Xander Harris, Buffy The Vampire Slayer
He gets embarrassed really easily. And sometimes, everyone feels like the butt-monkey of their lives.
3. Chandler Bing, Friends
He’s hopeless and awkward and desperate for love!
2. Liz Lemon, 30 Rock
Liz is not sexy. She is you at your grossest. She eats all the food, wears a snuggie as a joke but also not, and isn’t afraid to leave the house in sweats. And we love it.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".