1. You have a photo of yourself pretending to be Christ as one of your Facebook profile pictures.
2. You also have a photo of yourself pretending to be Pharrell.
4. You love debating which side of Iguazu Falls is better.
5. You know all about what goes on at Milhouse Avenue B.A.
6. You tell everyone who has never been to Argentina that the Mcdonalds there is better.
7. You know who Mr Hugo is and that he encourages drunk cycling in Mendoza.
8. You know that the difference between semi-cama and cama is the difference between happiness and misery.
9. You own this photo.
And probably some sort of “I survived” t-shirt.
12. You may have been here.
And realised it’s just a massive lake with a funny name…
13. You know how annoying it is to move from hostel to hostel and keep seeing the same person you hooked up with months ago.
14. You ended up here and competed in the Loki Olympics.
There really is nothing else to do in Mancora.
15. You decided that the regular Machu Picchu trek was for wusses and that you were more of a jungle trek kinda guy.
16. You took advantage of the Bolivian pharmacies. Hello over-the-counter Valium.
18. And ultimately made it your mission to get into here.
The San Pedro Prison