1. Naked fire rescuer… +1
This unique business campaign via Forbes in Brazil just won a Gold CLIO Award here in New York City, last night.
I think the choice is pretty clear.
Ad agency: at Ogilvy, São Paulo.
2. 1.2 billion PC users. That nerd and geek joke total is extremely low.
3. “300,000 people who discovered they were being cheated on…” That seems low.
4. 121 women? That also seems low.
5. Forbes was quite kind with their representation of The Donald’s head badger. Note that his philanthropy is lacking compared to the others.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›