1. Naked fire rescuer… +1
This unique business campaign via Forbes in Brazil just won a Gold CLIO Award here in New York City, last night.
I think the choice is pretty clear.
Ad agency: at Ogilvy, São Paulo.
2. 1.2 billion PC users. That nerd and geek joke total is extremely low.
3. “300,000 people who discovered they were being cheated on…” That seems low.
4. 121 women? That also seems low.
5. Forbes was quite kind with their representation of The Donald’s head badger. Note that his philanthropy is lacking compared to the others.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️