1. Naked fire rescuer… +1
This unique business campaign via Forbes in Brazil just won a Gold CLIO Award here in New York City, last night.
I think the choice is pretty clear.
Ad agency: at Ogilvy, São Paulo.
2. 1.2 billion PC users. That nerd and geek joke total is extremely low.
3. “300,000 people who discovered they were being cheated on…” That seems low.
4. 121 women? That also seems low.
5. Forbes was quite kind with their representation of The Donald’s head badger. Note that his philanthropy is lacking compared to the others.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›