1. Via the country of Moldova, ad for Кошкин корм brand cat food.
Riiiiight. Let’s see this stupid cat take on a “boxer.” I say stupid because you’ll notice he has to put his name on his boxing shorts.
4. Via Switzerland, for Exelcat cat food.
Yeah, that’ll be the first time she actually covered something in her pathetic poopy box.
7. Via Canada, ad for Whiskas.
BWA ha! Yeah, if you believe that one, I got a doghouse to sell ya in Brooklyn.
10. Hobby Cat cat food ad, via Croatia.
I count…24 fox dinners.
13. Friskies TV spot via South Africa.
Oh yeah? Two words, for your olfactory consideration, feline fancier: CAT. PISS.
16. Via Moscow, for kitekat cat food. Basic meaning is, feed your cat proper food, it will give you boundless love (like Jesus).
Uh, Hello? DOG is GOD, spelled backwards.
19. TV spot, Via New Zealand, for Purina One.
[Pukes in bathwater]
21. Brazilian ad for Pet Show “two-flavored” cat food.
Brilliant! I Love it! Four paws up!
OK, get my out of here, dry me off, dump a box of biscuits on the floor, and LEAVE.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›