1. Fox Sports (The Netherlands)
This is my favorite of this season’s TV spots.
Beautifully shot, perfectly edited.
2. The Sun
Funny print ads promoting The Sun’s fantasy football league.
3. NBC Sports
Well, this is one to try to get American “football” fans interested in FOOTBALL.
It won’t work, but Jason Sudeikis, as fictitious new Spurs coach Ted Lasso, is quite funny.
4. The Football Association (The FA)
There is nothing worse than the douchebag sideline parent.
Enter The FA’s sideline robot enforcer.
5. NBC Sports
To promote its upcoming Premier League coverage, NBC Sports enlisted UK street artist D*Face to create this Times Square billboard.
“Don’t call it soccer. It’s football… just not as you know it.”
The Premier League’s chief sponsor thanks the fans, which they damn well should. Too bad a few more colorful chants couldn’t have been included. Love the girl stuck in traffic who tells her brother Ryan playing “I spy” to shut-up.
7. Paddy Power
“…really, really late tackles.”
8. The Sun
The paper lets you know that you can watch Barclays Premier League highlights on the go, almost wherever you want.
9. Viasat (Sweden)
Swedish satellite television broadcaster Viasat pumps its Premier League coverage.
10. Sky Sports
IS IT TIME YET?
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. Libya has been in chaos since its dictator was overthrown in 2011. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›