1. 3 ads for Gas-Aid outta India, all with the same copy: “Your Gas Entertains No One”
2. Via Mexico, an ad for Luftal anti-gas pills. Lucky Pathologists can just let them rip.
3. Via Bangkok. The Energy efficiency of Lamptan lamps is demostrated with farts.
4. Via India, the prettiest fart ad ever created for Eno anti-gas pills.
5. Via Italy, an ad for the Lucca Comics Museum.
6. Smart ambient ad for Science World in Vancouver.
Here’s more of Science World’s brilliant ads.
7. Via Hong Kong, ad fro Eno anti-gas.
8. Farting tuna sells John West Tuna and Beans in Australia.
9. Farting pelican sells spicy sardines in Peru.
10. Prius ad via Israel shows that sheep farts are worse for the environment than a Prius.
11. Sprite billboard in Trinidad.
12. Via Brazil, an ad for Dimezin, an anti-gas drug. See, Muslim man’s farts are so bad, Muslim woman breaks tradition and walks in front of him.
13. The famous Marilyn Monroe shot from Seven Year Itch has been riffed on three times for fart-vertising. Left — For Vancouver’s Science World. Right — for Antifom anti-gas pills via Venezuela, and…
14. …way back in 1998, for Actal anti-gas via Singapore, when the actual movie image was used and abused.
15. Two funny ads via China for the TianTian brand of handheld air freshener.
16. Ad for Madaus anti-fart syrup via Germany.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›