1. Revenge of the Son of Ketchup Bottle
Gioni’s has chosen a…stimulating idea to convey that their line of condiments now comes in upside-down bottles.
The ads will be running in Red Bottoms magazine, among other titles.
Barbecue Sauce and Ranch Dressing ads below.
Ad agency: Alch1m1a Advertising, Milan, Italy.
3. And squeese GENTLY, boy.
Why is ranch dressing a woman?
I guess they had to get a female in the campaign.
4. JESUS that’s ho…creepy. Creepy.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›