1. Revenge of the Son of Ketchup Bottle
Gioni’s has chosen a…stimulating idea to convey that their line of condiments now comes in upside-down bottles.
The ads will be running in Red Bottoms magazine, among other titles.
Barbecue Sauce and Ranch Dressing ads below.
Ad agency: Alch1m1a Advertising, Milan, Italy.
3. And squeese GENTLY, boy.
Why is ranch dressing a woman?
I guess they had to get a female in the campaign.
4. JESUS that’s ho…creepy. Creepy.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›