It you’re saying “TL;DR,” you’re really missing some classic prose.
Some of the qualifications “Malik” demands (she MUST be):
• “white or Hispanic; have long blonde or red hair…
• into 3-somes (2 ladies/1 guy) and 4-somes (3 lades/1 guy)…
• Must love hockey (I feel that need, bro)
• “LOVE TO WEAR” brown-shaded thigh-highs & (or) pantyhose…
• PORN STARS R WELCOMED!
• between the ages of 21-55 (well, that’s generous, right?)”
He also lists the acceptable nationalities, which include Native-Americans (Apache tribe preferred).
• The lack of spelling mistakes (these types of fliers always have spelling mistakes) sets off my highly-sensitive-from-being-in-NYC-for-25-years bullshit detector (update: he misspelled “marriage,” “curvaceous,” and “occasion.” So, maybe real?). Could be a piece of performance art. But Malik did leave a phone number on that tab, which Google says is an unlisted cellphone number. No, I didn’t call, on the off-chance that he’s a serial killer.
None of the tabs were torn off. :(
Poor, love-starved Malik.
UPDATE: Here’s Malik flier from two years ago, thanks to reader Shoily K.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›