1. 1. Used BMWs, Greece
0–69 in 6.9 seconds. She looks about 15. Ad agency: BBDO Greece.
2. 2. Bacardi, Israel
Online promotion that was quickly pulled. Not quick enough. Women worldwide lambasted Bacardi over this inconceivably idiotic idea. Ad agency: McCann Digital, Tel Aviv.
3. 3. Coopers Light Lager, Singapore
Get it? Because of the lower alcohol content, you horny guys will only be wearing partial beer goggles—saving you from banging fat chicks. The ad won a bronze lion at Cannes, which prompted Coopers to issue a statement saying they never “officially” commissioned the ad. Ad agency: JWT Singapore.
4. 4. Duncan Quinn, USA
Duncan sells handmade ready-to-wear and bespoke men’s suits: “Savile Row meets Rock ‘n Roll.” Fashion is Death, they say.
5. 5. Burger King, Singapore
The King of the Blow Job Ads. Amazing.
Bonus: Here’s the most misogynistic TV commercial from the last five years, via the Czech Republic.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›