3. She emerges from the shadows every day at this exact time.
4. Guy says he stepped on his sister’s doll, and laughed. He didn’t laugh later that night, at all.
8. Yes, nice girl, go ahead and try to feed me…one …more…time.
11. You’re laughing. You wouldn’t be if you saw how fast they move with stilts.
12. The dolls are always there, everywhere. Even in your video games (found in Batman: Arkham Asylum).
13. Porcelain dolls after a house fire. The family got out safely. This time.
14. You’ll be sleeping in Grandmom’s old room tonight.
15. His bottom two-thirds is only a few miles away, and stumbling toward its upper one-third’s silent scream.
18. “Oh, yes, Suzie, I love my new makeup job. Now, where does mommy keep the big knives?”
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›