1. Kapiti Designer Ice Cream
Ads via New Zealand by Colenso BBDO. The art direction is gorgeous, yes? I wanna lick that cherry-vanilla fuck-me pump all up and down…but, eh, maybe that’s just my unhealthy shoe fetish kicking into overdrive.
Two more delicious ads below.
4. Kibon Ice Cream
Brilliant poster idea for Kibon ice cream via Brazil.
5. Duet Ice Cream
Via Russia, a racially-flavored print ad for Duet ice cream.
Chocolate in Vanilla. Heh.
Not funded by the GOP.
This is a commercial for the most popular brand of ice cream in South Korea. The brand is not named because everybody there already knows (from the package) who it is.
Her singing and dancing are equally disturbing.
The campaign for Antonio Federici ice cream caused the Brits to have a snit-fit.
All the executions were banned by the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority.
The ads were made by Creative Director Matt O’Connor.
Two more below.
Ran as a double-page spread.
This is how she got pregnant, no condom. of course.
Just to make sure all British Catholics went apeshit.
10. Nestle Joya
The sexiest ice cream commercial ever, via Israel.
BUT HEY, Publicis (the ad agency), you stole that creamy pump idea from the NZ campaign above.
11. Cose Dolci
Not included because it’s cool, but because…WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
12. Ben & Jerry’s
Trippy as FUCK campaign via Singapore that won a Gold Lion in Cannes in 2009.
Headline: “Like someone had a totally life-affirming completely mellow, at one with the universe moment — and froze it”
Two more ads below.
13. Ben & Jerry’s
Headline: “I am floating on cream and fudge pieces. The giraffe seems unconcerned. He smiles, and continues to read the newspaper. On I stride, on toffee cookies and brown sugar, wallowing. The red queen offers vanilla and almonds, the universe opens, and swallows me whole.”
14. Ben & Jerry’s
Headline: “Where do the names come from? Well, put it this way: It’s hard to argue with the logic of a 12-foot purple caterpillar.”
Ad agency: O&M, Singapore.
15. Skol Beer Ice Cream
It’s ice cream.
(*Homer drool sound*)
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️