1. Not one, but two attempts to profit off of tragedy. The exclamation point in the first one makes me want to puke.
2. The Condé Nast-owned food website then crafted a pro-forma tweet response. Great job.
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- The New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the U.S. presidential nominating season, is on Tuesday.