1. STAR WARS Identities
A traveling exhibition via Canada.
See six more of the character posters here.
2. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Back in 2007, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences screened Star Wars as part of their Great to Be Nominated series. Before the start of the show, they showed this special clip.
3. Comfort fabric conditioner
Father turns into son.
4. H-57 design firm
Vader made of type fonts.
5. Earth Hour
“You’re not you when you’re hungry.”
Back in 2004, Target held a two-day sale around Black Friday. So consumers wouldn’t miss the event, they offered an automated wake-up call service. Among the celebrity options were Heidi Klum and Lord Vader.
Technically, not a Vader ad.
His next bowel movement was a little on the…dark side (sorry).
Love the couple in the background.
10. Bed is a gay bar in Manila.
11. And, of course, the already classic Volkswagen commercial.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.