1. TITLE: “QUEER HERO?”
Yes, that’s what Can Stock Photo titled this, with the question mark.
Well OK, but he needs a proper SuperHero name.
The Purple Pummeler?
The Man In The Just Perfect Golden Mask?
2. TITLE: A Naked Woman On A Bath Tub With A Naked Man Crouching Over Her Head”
Yeah, but: Where is her head, exactly?
3. TITLE: “RELIGIOUS MAN”
Tea Party Jesus scoping out an Obama rally?
I don’t know.
4. TITLE: “Portrait Of A Young Man Naked”
This “pregnant” fellow has been bought by the Russian Government, and used in an alcoholism awareness ad.
Copy on the ad reads: “Excessive consumption of beer affects masculinity and leads to belly growth, enlarged lacteal glands, and decreased potency.
5. TITLE: “GREEN MONSTER”
HULK must be in his “mildly perturbed” state.
6. TITLE: “Senior Man Flexing Muscles On Basketball Court, Wearing Helmet”
That description dishonors this suburban warrior.
This is better:
“The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor.”
7. TITLE: “Close Up Of Family Eating Hot Dogs”
1. There is no hot dog in that bun.
2. That little girl is a face eater.
8. TITLE: “Sexy Young Woman In Coffee Beans”
The Best Part Of Waking Up, Is Folgers In Your…Menstrual Cup?
SOURCE and PLUG:
Awkward Stock Photos is your daily source for unexplained stock photos.
And, check out Getty Critics for a funny running take down of the wrong-ness that is Getty Images, like this photo of parents prepping their baby for the oven.