1. 1939, Waco, Texas. Exclusively sponsored by Coca-Cola.
5. 1943, somewhere between Louisville and Nashville.
9. 1939, Memphis, Tennessee. A Wonder Bread ad, SMH.
SEE MANY MORE SEGREGATION SIGN PHOTOS:
@ the Library of Congress.
- The person suspected of shooting several people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs is in police custody, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›