1. This wonderful father posts photos of his son…
2. …and notes the reason why his son is bawling at that particular moment.
4. The amateur photography…
5. …mixed with the short, unemotional captions….
6. …equals internet brilliance.
8. Of course someday…
9. …the boy will find out about this.
10. That could be awkward.
Here’s the Tumblr, it’s less than a week old.
I like almost nothing, and I LOVE this. Bookmark it.
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›