1. This wonderful father posts photos of his son…
2. …and notes the reason why his son is bawling at that particular moment.
4. The amateur photography…
5. …mixed with the short, unemotional captions….
6. …equals internet brilliance.
8. Of course someday…
9. …the boy will find out about this.
10. That could be awkward.
Here’s the Tumblr, it’s less than a week old.
I like almost nothing, and I LOVE this. Bookmark it.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›