1. They used to have lobster, and hope to serve it again, someday.
2. So this plant is a man, apparently.
3. At least CLEANERS isn’t in quotes.
4. So, this A/C-less laundromat is at least open 7 days a week?
5. Yeah, it’s temporary like death.
6. Give the gate a jiggle, it’ll open right up.
7. Most importantly, your “ass,” otherwise you’ll be sucked down to Hell through this portal.
8. So, drink the water, and then die.
9. Sometimes, the machines “buy.” Why only 19 exclamation points? Why not 20?
Here Are The Top Stories
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.