1. They used to have lobster, and hope to serve it again, someday.
2. So this plant is a man, apparently.
3. At least CLEANERS isn’t in quotes.
4. So, this A/C-less laundromat is at least open 7 days a week?
5. Yeah, it’s temporary like death.
6. Give the gate a jiggle, it’ll open right up.
7. Most importantly, your “ass,” otherwise you’ll be sucked down to Hell through this portal.
8. So, drink the water, and then die.
9. Sometimes, the machines “buy.” Why only 19 exclamation points? Why not 20?
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›