1. Lannister Investment Group. As those who watch the show know, the real slogan of the Lannister House is, “A Lannister always pays his debts,” which would be quite refreshing for an investment company.
2. Air Targaryen. An airline is a nice fit with the House of Dragons, however “Fire and Blood” is definitely not a good carrier tagline.
3. Arryn Mobile. Well, “Honor” would certainly be a new quality in the bad customer service world of mobile carriers.
4. Baratheon Security. LOL, you can “trust” them like Blackwater.
5. Stark Outfitters. This one is perfect, bravo, Shutterstock.
Smart branding move by Shutterstock. They used all their own stock photography to create these images. See all the images here.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?