1. A Chongqing cosmetics company made their employees crawl in a “challenge exercise” to train them to deal with pressure, according to China Snack.
2. The employees, mostly women in their uniforms, circled the Liberation Monument (Hello irony) on May 2nd.
5. Hundreds of bystanders snapped photos.
7. The police persuaded them to leave, and also criticized the organizers of the Crawl.
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›