1. A Chongqing cosmetics company made their employees crawl in a “challenge exercise” to train them to deal with pressure, according to China Snack.
2. The employees, mostly women in their uniforms, circled the Liberation Monument (Hello irony) on May 2nd.
5. Hundreds of bystanders snapped photos.
7. The police persuaded them to leave, and also criticized the organizers of the Crawl.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.