Hey, dopey Internet Generation—————>Cute Drawings ≠ Accuracy.
Today’s modern testes are also sometimes in the mood for:
• getting scratched extensively in very public places
• video games
• getting drunk while being in the mood for sex, potentially making things awkward for the penis, later
• hurting the host body by doing something near Darwin Award-winning in its stupidity — usually in answer to the question: “Don’t you have any balls?”
• watching porn (this is very different from being in the “mood” to have sex — men know what I’m talking about)
• getting shaved (see bullet points #3 and #4).
Females, please weigh in on, what must be, a very inaccurate Ovary Mood Wheel.
Mood Wheels created by I Heart Guts.
Maybe they know more about the digestive tract than they do about sex organs.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.