1. Well, I guess he is happy for now, what with his ill-gotten goods.
2. Mud and/or shoe polish. He is ironically competing, no doubt.
5. At some point during the graffiti process, this became ironic. Via England, of course.
9. What? It’s way more ironic than “rain on your wedding day.”
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit could be a "turning point" in saving the planet. The talks in Paris include 196 countries 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›