2. 1964 ad. “I’m no longer a working clown. I just persue Variety every day to find my next victim.”
Via Flickr: wiless
3. 1959 ad. “It saddens me that the youngest victims scream the least.”
4. Today, no one in Knoxville will talk about the day “Bobo” blew his top.
Via Flickr: aemays
5. 1928 beer ad. A drunk German clown. RUN, sweetheart. Run.
7. For some reason back in the early 20th century, the Zu Zu ginger snaps mascot was this drunk flasher clown.
8. “I like watching Suzi practice in her sexy underwear. Yeah baby. Don’t fall baby.”
9. And they still haven’t found my body.
10. 1957 ad. “Hey chicks, when a clown goes down, the girls never frown.”
In The News Today
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›