2. Every June, all across America, millions of “congratulations” cakes are made. And about 57% have the word spelled wrong. ISN’T IT IRONIC?
Via: Cake Wrecks.
4. Sometimes, it’s not your fault. Like when you buy this thing at a dollar store, and they include a “D” instead of a “B”, in which case, you can celebrate the “dearth” of days left in your life.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. The Americans scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.