2. Every June, all across America, millions of “congratulations” cakes are made. And about 57% have the word spelled wrong. ISN’T IT IRONIC?
Via: Cake Wrecks.
4. Sometimes, it’s not your fault. Like when you buy this thing at a dollar store, and they include a “D” instead of a “B”, in which case, you can celebrate the “dearth” of days left in your life.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›