2. Every June, all across America, millions of “congratulations” cakes are made. And about 57% have the word spelled wrong. ISN’T IT IRONIC?
Via: Cake Wrecks.
4. Sometimes, it’s not your fault. Like when you buy this thing at a dollar store, and they include a “D” instead of a “B”, in which case, you can celebrate the “dearth” of days left in your life.
In The News Today
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›