2. Every June, all across America, millions of “congratulations” cakes are made. And about 57% have the word spelled wrong. ISN’T IT IRONIC?
Via: Cake Wrecks.
4. Sometimes, it’s not your fault. Like when you buy this thing at a dollar store, and they include a “D” instead of a “B”, in which case, you can celebrate the “dearth” of days left in your life.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".