1. Pringles Hot & Spicy
Via France (that’s Paris).
2. Pringles (jalapeño)
3. La Hacienda
La Hacienda is a chain of 37 Mexican eateries dotting the heartland of America. They are known for the spiciest, south-of-the-border specialties. To totally ram that point home, they installed mini refrigerators filled with rolls of chilling toilet paper into their restroom stalls. Maybe they should hire attendants to hand out mini-tubes of Preparation H cooling gel, too?
4. Tower Mas extra hot chili sauce
It’s got a KICK.
Note the old guy’s flying dentures.
Also note that our pepper hero has no penis.
5. Ültje Crispers
Ültje Crispers are a dough-covered spicy peanut snack.
I do not approve of yet another case of animal Photoshop abuse.
6. Anchomar sardina picante (spicy sardines)
Yes, that’s a Farting Pelican.
7. Thai Food Express
Dead Ronald is always funny.
8. Heinz (with tabasco)
A real billboard with a real flame.
9. Mama Ito’s wasabi boules
Why a hole in an eye, though?
10. Heinz hot ketchup
Cute baybee dragon.
I adore this ad.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›