1. Pringles Hot & Spicy
Via France (that’s Paris).
2. Pringles (jalapeño)
3. La Hacienda
La Hacienda is a chain of 37 Mexican eateries dotting the heartland of America. They are known for the spiciest, south-of-the-border specialties. To totally ram that point home, they installed mini refrigerators filled with rolls of chilling toilet paper into their restroom stalls. Maybe they should hire attendants to hand out mini-tubes of Preparation H cooling gel, too?
4. Tower Mas extra hot chili sauce
It’s got a KICK.
Note the old guy’s flying dentures.
Also note that our pepper hero has no penis.
5. Ültje Crispers
Ültje Crispers are a dough-covered spicy peanut snack.
I do not approve of yet another case of animal Photoshop abuse.
6. Anchomar sardina picante (spicy sardines)
Yes, that’s a Farting Pelican.
7. Thai Food Express
Dead Ronald is always funny.
8. Heinz (with tabasco)
A real billboard with a real flame.
9. Mama Ito’s wasabi boules
Why a hole in an eye, though?
10. Heinz hot ketchup
Cute baybee dragon.
I adore this ad.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️