2. Swimsuit ad via Budpest. During the recent floods.
3. Via California, a local police ad gets subverted.
4. All cameras and eyes were on this Kasey Kahne crash — and Michigan Lottery billboard — during the Quicken Loans 400 earlier this month. He was unhurt.
6. New York’s master of ad disaster, Poster Boy NYC, busts a subway board for Fast and Furious 6 (original copy: “All roads lead to this”).
8. One more from Poster Boy. During Occupy Wall Street, the NYPD received a $4.6 million donation from Chase.
9. Somebody is having cheeky fun with the NYPD’s ominous “POST NO BILLS” warnings.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›