1. Gorditos Mexican in Seattle compares the size of their burritos to newborn babies.
2. Hey everybody dies, but not every “body” lives. (It’s a clothing company.)
5. Mrs. Baird’s bakery (many locations in Texas).
8. TERRIBLE pun, I know. But they’re trying. If anybody knows where this restaurant is, please comment.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›