1. Gorditos Mexican in Seattle compares the size of their burritos to newborn babies.
2. Hey everybody dies, but not every “body” lives. (It’s a clothing company.)
5. Mrs. Baird’s bakery (many locations in Texas).
8. TERRIBLE pun, I know. But they’re trying. If anybody knows where this restaurant is, please comment.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.