1. You eat meat… A lot of meat… Any type of meat…
Meat, meat, meat, meat.
3. But wine is also your specialty.
You know how to make them and how to drink ‘em.
4. This is what birthday cakes look like.
Lets be honest, chocotorta is the best thing you’ll ever eat.
5. You know you need to take a nap at 2 pm because you won’t go to the club til 2am
If anyone arrives before 4am they’ll be pretty much dancing by themselves.
6. Maradona is the best soccer player, end of discussion.
Or should we just call him D10s?
7. Well, Messi is the OTHER best soccer player ever.
8. Watching ANY soccer match is almost like a religious experience.
9. Since we’re talking about soccer… Left: real football, right: handegg?
10. If you don’t spend your Sunday watching soccer you’re probably watching rugby.
13. You treasure these because you never know when there will be a shortage of them.
14. You take pride knowing that some of the greatest inventions, like the ballpoint pen, came from Argentina.
15. Dr. Favaloro invented the bypass surgery. Decades later he committed suicide by shooting himself in the heart.
17. 6 million alfajores are eaten per day… BECAUSE OMG THEY’RE SO GOOD!
Although that number probably went up since the last study was performed in 2010.
18. Graduating from college is both fantastic and disgusting…
So I just spent four years studying so I could be covered in eggs, ketchup, and flour? Great.
19. You don’t say ‘che’ that often, but when you do you’re not necessarily talking about this dude.
20. No, we don’t all know how to dance Tango.
But thanks for asking a gazillion times, anyways.
22. You’re tired of artists saying we’re the best audience ever, we know it already.
And of course we are!