1. You eat meat… A lot of meat… Any type of meat…
Meat, meat, meat, meat.
3. But wine is also your specialty.
You know how to make them and how to drink ‘em.
4. This is what birthday cakes look like.
Lets be honest, chocotorta is the best thing you’ll ever eat.
5. You know you need to take a nap at 2 pm because you won’t go to the club til 2am
If anyone arrives before 4am they’ll be pretty much dancing by themselves.
6. Maradona is the best soccer player, end of discussion.
Or should we just call him D10s?
7. Well, Messi is the OTHER best soccer player ever.
8. Watching ANY soccer match is almost like a religious experience.
10. If you don’t spend your Sunday watching soccer you’re probably watching rugby.
11. But seriously, you are REALLY passionate about soccer.
12. You’re far too used to economic crises .
13. You treasure these because you never know when there will be a shortage of them.
14. You take pride knowing that some of the greatest inventions, like the ballpoint pen, came from Argentina.
15. Dr. Favaloro invented the bypass surgery. Decades later he committed suicide by shooting himself in the heart.
17. 6 million alfajores are eaten per day… BECAUSE OMG THEY’RE SO GOOD!
Although that number probably went up since the last study was performed in 2010.
18. Graduating from college is both fantastic and disgusting…
So I just spent four years studying so I could be covered in eggs, ketchup, and flour? Great.
19. You don’t say ‘che’ that often, but when you do you’re not necessarily talking about this dude.
20. No, we don’t all know how to dance Tango.
But thanks for asking a gazillion times, anyways.
21. Everyone has a relative from Spain or Italy or both!
22. You’re tired of artists saying we’re the best audience ever, we know it already.
And of course we are!
24. Sadly you know anything can be fixed with a little bribe.
25. Talking about politics will always end up in a fight, so you try your best to avoid it.
26. But it’s impossible to forget you had five presidents in one week.
28. You take pride in all you do… Like the widest avenue in the world being in Buenos Aires.
29. And you just can’t get over the fact that Buenos Aires is the Paris of South America.
32. This happens far too many times, regardless of the season.
34. Clearly you’re the best, because even the pope is Argie.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›