2. Their fans are extremely passionate:
3. And when they get together there’s a lot of dancing involved:
4. They played for the Cup for the first time in 1998 AND CAME OUT THIRD!
7. This year they are part of Group A which could get complicated considering Brazil is there:
(Which means they will need all the cheering you can think of.)
8. This is their coach: Niko Kovač.
9. This is their best player right now:
Although you won’t see Mario Mandžukić play Croatia’s first game against Brazil since he was banned for one game by the FIFA.
10. But they also have this hottie for you to get distracted looking at:
Meet Vedran Corluka.