2. Which doesn’t mean they’ve stopped doing the things you once loved:
3. After more than 20 years together they’re still rocking it…
4. And they’ve sold more than 75 million albums and singles, making them one of the world’s best-selling groups of all time.
They’ve sold as many albums as Beyonce.
5. Name an award and they’ve probably won it:
Including FIVE Grammys!
6. They had their own Broadway show based on one of their albums:
Which won two Tony Awards.
8. Who will ever forget going crazy to this song?
11. Their love for fans is real.
12. ‘Wake Me Up When September Ends’ is about Armstrong’s father death.
Even more heart-wrenching now, huh?
13. Billie Joe, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool are all dads and their career does not get in the way of raising their children:
As Billie Joe says in this interview with ABC.
14. And the way they show their fatherly love is badass:
15. They released three albums in a five-month span…
Because according to Billie Joe they wanted to keep up with modern attention span.
17. Billie Joe was open about his meltdown and his treatment:
We all need a little bit of help sometimes.