1. They are all part of the ‘Roman Priest Calendar’ created by Italian photographer Piero Pazzi.
3. The calendar is sold on the streets of the Vatican and online for only 10 euros.
5. Pazzi has been putting the calendar together since 2003.
7. But it’s not only about the priest’s hotness. According to Pazzi “Yes, the men are good-looking, but it is just a product, a way for people to be better informed about the Vatican.”
9. Thank you for informing us of their hotness.
Correction: When first published this post used a photo of Yuri Antonosante who is not a priest. The photo has since then been removed.