1. Meet Panagiotis Kone, #8 in the Greek team.
2. He looks part hipster barista from Brooklyn, part greek demi-god.
3. He probably rides a fixie, because he’s a badass like that.
4. Everyone kinda wants a piece of him.
5. I mean, like really, who wouldn’t?
6. He’s got by far the best tattooed sleeves in the field.
7. I’d buy him a gyro and ask what’s up.
8. JUST. LOOK. AT. HIS. FACE.
9. Oh don’t be sad Kone, it was a solid effort.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.