1. Endless space.
8. Although you might look a little bit silly to outsiders.
9. Get lost in the sky’s reflection.
15. You’ll experience the most epic sunsets.
17. And you can visit a train cemetery.
22. You can chill with the local fauna.
25. Or enjoy the salt sculptures.
27. You’ll be able to bring back souvenirs to your friends who missed out.
31. Ready, set, GO!
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›