6. “I read in an email chain that was forwarded to me that you all have your hand out to Uncle Sam.”
“When [government assistance] recipients identified themselves by race in 2010, 34 percent were white, 22 percent were black and 16 percent were Hispanic,” the Agriculture Department said.
17. “You’re muy caliente and en fuego!”
According to science, Latinos do not have a higher body temperature than everyone else does.
21. “Latinos don’t have American pride.”
Latinos are Americans — I know, it’s crazy. Born in the U.S. and everything. They may preserve some of their culture, but that doesn’t mean they don’t fiercely love this country.
22. “Don’t you all have, like, a million kids?”
“You all have overbearing moms.”
OK, maybe this one’s true. But it’s because they love us!
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰