1. Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
3. Machu Picchu, Peru
4. Uyuni Salt Flats, Bolivia
5. Iguazu Falls, between Brazil and Argentina
6. Easter Island, Chile
7. Island of Capurganá, Colombia
8. Torres del Paine, Chile
9. Jericoacoara, Brazil
10. Ushuaia, Argentina
14. Amazon forest, border with Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, and Bolivia
18. Tayrona, Colombia
21. Los Roques, Venezuela
22. Monteverde Cloud Forest, Costa Rica
You can enjoy hot springs, zip lining, the scariest and coolest swing, and a little bit of history in this town.
24. Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina
25. Atacama Desert, Chile
26. Ouro Preto, Brazil
- The U.S. government will sue Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- Bernie Sanders' fundraising call after his New Hampshire win paid off: He's raised $5.2 million online since polls closed 💵
- And the girls from "Broad City" have graced us with the trailer for Season 3.