1. Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
3. Machu Picchu, Peru
4. Uyuni Salt Flats, Bolivia
5. Iguazu Falls, between Brazil and Argentina
6. Easter Island, Chile
7. Island of Capurganá, Colombia
8. Torres del Paine, Chile
9. Jericoacoara, Brazil
10. Ushuaia, Argentina
14. Amazon forest, border with Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, and Bolivia
18. Tayrona, Colombia
21. Los Roques, Venezuela
22. Monteverde Cloud Forest, Costa Rica
You can enjoy hot springs, zip lining, the scariest and coolest swing, and a little bit of history in this town.
24. Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina
25. Atacama Desert, Chile
26. Ouro Preto, Brazil
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️