1. 1. These guys are wondering if their research and development funding will be impacted.
2. 2. These guys are worried about the lack of dog representation on the Super Committee.
shellypandah / Via s1012.beta.photobucket.com
3. 3. This one is not hopeful that a bipartisan solution will be reached.
4. 4. This kid fears a drop in U.S. credit ratings and increased market uncertainty.
5. 5. Here’s one who is skeptical of across-the-board cuts without adequate revenue.
6. 6. This pup is worried about the uneven impact of sequester on local communities.
kelseyvacation / Via kelseyvacation.tumblr.com
7. 7. This guy is utterly terrified of harsh austerity measures.
thestar / Via thestar.com
8. 8. His 401K has already taken a pretty big hit.
9. 9. This dude has stopped watching the news all together.
dogtime / Via dogtime.com
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›