1. They began with Fox News Inauguration day fun
3. To reach out to women, Republicans pushed through anti-choice, anti-woman laws in Texas, Ohio, North Carolina, and Wisconsin
4. Then Republicans decided it would be ‘cool’ to restrict voting access
5. Then the GOP voted to take health care away from millions of Americans
6. Oh, and the House GOP pushed an extremist anti-choice ban, because they’re like
7. After that North Carolina tried to adopt a state religion (slight constitutional problem…)
8. Dont forget the time the GOP shutdown the government…over Obamacare, because obviously
9. And then the GOP voted to take health care away from millions of Americans AGAIN
11. Though we did find a 64-year old heavy smoker with a high-stress job who could really benefit from Obamacare:
14. Oh, and the GOP voted to take health care away from millions of Americans a few more times
15. And then a GOP state senator went farther off the deep end than usual
16. Oh, and then one last time the GOP voted to take health care away from millions of Americans, obviously
17. Better luck next year, GOP!
Compiled by Jocelyn Hunt and Evan Goldstein with Giovanni Hashimoto
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!