3. And also they threw in a provision to deny women contraception, cuz they’re like
9. Ok, how about small business owners whose loans won’t get processed?
11. But Colorado just had some bad floods. We can’t deny them the aid they need, right?
12. Here’s the thing: Republicans admit a clean CR that passed the Senate could pass the House
15. Your move, Republicans
Will you end the insanity and reopen the government? Or will you keep pushing a reckless, radical agenda that hurts every-day Americans?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.