3. Dead wrong.
4. Because it’s a fact that hotels use those heinous floral bedspreads to hide stains.
5. And white duvet covers are only washed when there are OBVIOUS stains.
Housekeepers are instructed to eyeball duvet covers and wash them only when there are stains, rather than washing them after each guest visit.
6. And some stains they never bother to wash at all.
7. Which is a problem when studies show that there is semen and urine in almost EVERY. SINGLE. HOTELROOM….
8. …In addition to the E.Coli that has been found on 81% of the surfaces in hotels.
We’re talking poop on the phone, on the remote control, on the beside lamp, on your sleeping face…
9. All of which makes people sick because 80% of infections come from touching germ-infested surfaces…
10. …That get “deep” cleaned in hotels only four times a year.
11. And that’s not cool because god only knows what’s going on in hotel rooms…
12. For instance, eight dead bodies have been found under hotel beds in the last 30 years…
Always take a peek!
13. …And hotels are now offering sex packets.
Aka, The Shag Bag.
14. …AND 50% of hotel patrons watch the pay-per-view porn.
15. All of which would be bad enough but 67% of bed bug infestations happen in hotels.
16. And a study has found that the walls are even dirtier than the beds…
19. But don’t even try to drown your hotel sorrows because housekeeping doesn’t actually wash the glass cups.
ABC even went undercover to prove this sneakery.
20. And everyone is like, “You get what you pay for…”
21. But it’s not true because all hotels are gross.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›