3. Dead wrong.
4. Because it’s a fact that hotels use those heinous floral bedspreads to hide stains.
5. And white duvet covers are only washed when there are OBVIOUS stains.
Housekeepers are instructed to eyeball duvet covers and wash them only when there are stains, rather than washing them after each guest visit.
7. Which is a problem when studies show that there is semen and urine in almost EVERY. SINGLE. HOTELROOM….
8. …In addition to the E.Coli that has been found on 81% of the surfaces in hotels.
We’re talking poop on the phone, on the remote control, on the beside lamp, on your sleeping face…
9. All of which makes people sick because 80% of infections come from touching germ-infested surfaces…
10. …That get “deep” cleaned in hotels only four times a year.
11. And that’s not cool because god only knows what’s going on in hotel rooms…
12. For instance, eight dead bodies have been found under hotel beds in the last 30 years…
Always take a peek!
13. …And hotels are now offering sex packets.
Aka, The Shag Bag.
14. …AND 50% of hotel patrons watch the pay-per-view porn.
15. All of which would be bad enough but 67% of bed bug infestations happen in hotels.
16. And a study has found that the walls are even dirtier than the beds…
19. But don’t even try to drown your hotel sorrows because housekeeping doesn’t actually wash the glass cups.
ABC even went undercover to prove this sneakery.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›