We are here today to discuss why you MUST renew “Princesses: Long Island.”
Because you didn’t renew “Gallery Girls.”
My fix of young, snotty art people has not been fulfilled since it went off air last year.
There is still no word about a second season of “Newlyweds” and it’s making us nervous.
I mean, look at this face. Who wouldn’t want to watch a second season starring these cross-eyes?
You’ve even been so irrational as to give Tamra a wedding special.
Thank you for renewing “Vanderpump Rules,” the ultimate not-so-guilty pleasure…
…because where the hell would we be if we didn’t have the prospect of more Stassi time???
And THANK YOU BABY JESUS for the return of Reza and the other Shahs for season 3.
Here are the reasons why we need these crazy Jewish girls back in our DVR schedule.
2. Honesty by Ashlee
3. Chanel’s pursuit to be loved, betrothed and impregnated
The Almighty Three for all women, even us Catholics.
4. Ashlee’s running black mascara
Water-proof, honey! Water-proof.
6. Erica “Hottest Girl in Long Island” Gimbel
It’s never really explained why Erica is so well-liked by all the boys on Long Island. From what we see, she’s approaching 30, addicted to a few substances and may be suffering some severe side effects from said substances.
What’s her appeal? We really need a Long Island boy to explain.
She may look off her rocker, but she’s got a rightfully suspicious notion about Jeff.
10. Ashlee’s “Help. Me.” moment
Where would we be without it? WE NEED MORE.
13. Close-ups of the Jeff & Amanda’s promise ring
What does the “promise ring” look like????
We have no idea because the camera merely flitted over it each time. HOW DARE YOU BRAVO.
14. Boring Casey and Joey
Maybe they’ll be more interesting the next season.
WHEN THERE IS A NEXT SEASON, BRAVO.
15. Chanel constantly saying she can’t deal with everyone, but then simultaneously getting in everyone’s business
In conclusion, bring on the manischewitz, and BRING ON MORE PRINCESSES.
Or else, we’ll be like…
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›