1. 2002: Gretzky hides from photos with his stunna shades
2. 2003: Gretzky finally works off the extra lbs. from college
3. 2004: Gretzky’s on fire
4. 2005: Gretzky and Loretta take their relationship to the next level
5. 2006: Gretzky’s been sucked into the Orange County lifestyle, brah
6. 2007: Nobody puts Gretzky in the cage. Come at me bro!
7. 2008: Born to be a wildcat
8. 2009: Gretzky says that isn’t how you box step
9. 2010: RIP Gretzky, truly the end of an era (err decade)
10. 2011: The Ornamental Ghosts of Gretzkys Past
11. 2012: What the hell, you’ve forgotten about Gretzky already?
12. And also this…
…her legislation even plays to her love of cats:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️