1. Is it always necessary to change one’s clothes for dinner?
2. If a guest should, by mischance, be obliged to dine in morning dress, what should the host do?
3. What are some examples of inappropriate dressing?
4. What is good taste in hair-dressing?
5. What is the objection to commercial words?
6. What are some of the words usually mispronounced?
How many of these words do you pronounce correctly?
7. Does a lady wear a hat for lunch in her own house?
8. Do her guests keep their hats on?
9. BONUS: Men’s dressing chart
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.