2. Another year. Another family holiday card enhanced.
3. Shooter McGavin: A connoisseur of golf, real estate and cat t-shirts.
4. Mr. Shnuggles is not pleased with the new cat.
How dare he bring a bow tie into the equation.
5. I curse every student I have previously sat behind.
6. Now the East Coast natives can partake in the cat worshipping too.
We all know the Polos cannot be sacrificed.
7. Feeling a little left out here…
8. Dillon Francis doesn’t mess around when it comes to cats.
Despite the name of his song, he does GAFOS about the kitties.
9. Oh no he didn’t…
oh yes he did.
10. This is just the beginning.
Cats have acquired the shirts and pants. Next, planet earth.
11. He must be the father…
… of this struggling youngin’.
12. Who’s the odd man out?
Cut off sleeves are so 2010.
13. Shark Week ratings are down. Discovery to pick up Ferocious Cat Week.
14. Gap staff on strike until this line is acquired.
15. Must be his spirit animal.
16. They call him “Icebox” cuz he’s so cool.
17. The cats can’t seem to find the escape route.
18. It’s just so life-like.
19. Don’t have a real cat to wear on your head? He found the next best thing.
20. Kitty is not pleased with your lack of attention.
22. We are no longer in control.
23. The Original Cat Pants.
Quality has seemed to diminish over the years.