1. Every time you close your eyes, you see a screenshot of the latest Candy Crush level you’re stuck on.
“Get it out!”
2. Your fingertips have lost sensation due to excess screen tapping.
3. The first thing you do every day is check to see if your friends have unlocked you.
4. And if they haven’t, you start texting them like crazy to get to it… like, NOW.
5. Yet, you see no problem playing in the middle of a real, live conversation with said friends.
6. And you’ve spent WAY too much money on lives/unlocking/color bombs.
7. What keeps you going is the orgasmic sense of relief every time you pass a level.
8. But of all the addictions out there, you know there are others that are way worse.
9. Because, let’s face it — at least you’re not watching reality TV.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›