1. Roasted Butternut Squash with Kale and Almond Pecan “Parmesan”
2. Brownie Pumpkin Pie with a Crunchy Pecan Topping
Three in one. Recipe here.
3. Vegan Lentil Shepherd’s Pie with Parsnip Potato Mash
A Thanksgiving-worthy main dish. Recipe here.
4. Mustard Maple Brussels Sprouts with Candied Pepitas and Pomegranate Seeds
5. Shallot and Thyme Mashed Potatoes
With shallots, herbs, and coconut milk, this mash definitely isn’t shy on flavor. Recipe here.
6. Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Kale and Cranberries
7. Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts, and Bread Stuffing with Apples
Amp up traditional bread stuffing with brussels sprouts and cubes of squash. Recipe here.
8. Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
No-bake desserts like this one are great on Thanksgiving, when oven space is at a premium. Recipe here.
15. Apple Pie Blondies with “Brown Sugar” Frosting
17. Vegan Creamed Kale
And by “creamed” I mean “covered in rich, delicious, cashew sauce.” Recipe here.
18. Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed With Quinoa Mushroom Pilaf
So much prettier than turkey, don’t you think? Recipe here.
20. Maple Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole
Because Thanksgiving is a really great time to eat delicious fall fruit and maple syrup for dinner. Recipe here.
21. Vegan Pumpkin Pie
Your non-vegan friends may never go back to the original again. Recipe here.
22. Chanterelle Mushroom, Squash, and Kale Salad with Lime-Tahini Sauce
23. Hummus Mashed Potatoes
This recipe calls for olive oil or butter. So, you know what to do. Recipe here.
24. Mushroom Gravy
Because mushrooms are delicious and giblets are pretty gross. Recipe here.
25. Vegan Maple Pecan Pie
No one will know it’s vegan, everyone will ask for the recipe. Recipe here.
26. Spicy Poblano Cornbread Stuffing
Vegan and gluten free. Recipe here.
27. Dreena Burton’s Apple Pie
Vegan and gluten-free, for any Thanksgiving host that finds themselves having to cater to multiple dietary restrictions. Recipe here.
29. Spiced Carrot Soup with Roasted Chickpeas and Tahini
This one is a show stealer. Recipe here.
30. Chocolate Bourbon Caramel Truffles
A gluten-free, vegan, boozy way to end the meal. Recipe here.
31. Roasted Onions Stuffed with Curried Black Quinoa
We've got your WKND covered.
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›