3. Strawberry Jam
Spread it on anything. Or, spread it on everything. Recipe here.
4. Lemon-Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins
Improve upon perfection with a little bit of lemon and a lot of sour cream. Recipe here.
5. Ginger, Raspberry, and Strawberry Smoothies
Freeze berries while they’re in season (NOW!), and then use them for smoothies year round. Recipe here.
6. Strawberries and Cream Coffee Cake with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze
8. Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
For the record: Oatmeal is a pretty solid breakfast vehicle for pretty much any fruit you have on hand. Recipe here.
10. Berry Coconut Fruit Salad
Toss berries with honey, lemon juice, and a little bit of shredded coconut for a simple but interesting fruit salad. Recipe here.
11. Blueberry Dutch Babies with Nectarines and Ginger Syrup
Pancake + Soufflé = Dutch Baby. Best of both worlds. Recipe here.
13. Baked Blueberry French Toast
OK actually these are individual bread puddings laced with blueberries and I am not sorry for eating them in the morning. Recipe here.
14. Croissant French Toast with Strawberry Syrup
Because brioche french toast is so passé. Recipe here.
15. Chocolate Chip Blueberry Breakfast Quinoa
For days when you’re trying to be healthy but can’t quite commit. Recipe here.
17. Blueberry Bagels
Yes, you can totally make them at home! Recipe here.
18. Crêpes with Strawberries and Muscat-Yogurt Sauce
For those mornings when you just happen to have some leftover dessert wine lying around. Recipe here.
19. Chèvre and Blackberry Raised Doughnuts
Drooling. Recipe here.
20. Raspberry Breakfast Bars
Homemade granola bars are worth it, definitely. Recipe here.
21. Roasted Strawberry Whole Wheat Muffins
Roasting the strawberries before mixing them into the batter make them sweeter and almost jam-like. So worth the extra step. Recipe here.
22. Cinnamon Blueberry Jam
Pairs well with peanut butter. Recipe here.
23. Vegan Vanilla Mixed Berry Muffins
Not sure what to cook for your vegan houseguests? At least you have breakfast covered. Recipe here.
24. Whole Wheat Berry Waffles with Strawberry–Blueberry Syrup
28. Vanilla Yogurt with Strawberries, Brown Sugar, and Pecans
Fill a bowl with yogurt, top with berries and any other delicious things you have on hand. Eat. Recipe here.
30. Berry Bliss Oat Squares
These vegan breakfast bars are sweetened with banana and maple syrup. Recipe here.
32. Strawberry and Pecan Buckwheat Pancakes
When did buckwheat pancakes stop being a thing? Can we bring them back, please, they are delicious. Recipe here.
33. Triple Berry Coffee Cake with Walnut Streusel
34. Blackberry Sourdough Scones
Protip: To make the blackberries more visible, line the bottom of your pan with berries as well as mixing them into the batter. This way, when you take the finished scones out of the pan, there will be a layer of berries on-top! Recipe here.
38. Strawberry Hazelnut Stuffed French Toast
When is stuffed french toast ever a bad idea? Recipe here.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›