2. Herbed Bread Stuffing
As classic as it gets, really. Recipe here.
3. Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries, Bacon, and Pecans
8. Whole Grain Classic Stuffing
Made with whole grain bread and olive oil, this stuffing is on the lighter side. Recipe here.
11. Tortilla Chip and Chorizo Stuffing
Truthfully, I don’t know what to think. If you’re one of those few people who thinks classic stuffing just tastes like soggy bread, you should probably give this tortilla chip version a try. Recipe here.
12. Easy Thanksgiving Stuffing
Filled with sausage, nuts, and dried fruit, this stuffing covers all the bases. Recipe here.
14. Sourdough, Wild Mushroom, and Bacon Stuffing
15. Rosemary Whole Wheat Stuffing with Figs and Hazelnuts
A solid vegan option. Recipe here.
19. Spiced Fennel and Sausage Stuffing with Toasted Brioche