1. Let’s take a moment to appreciate the cookie.
Recipe: Salty Chocolate Chunk Cookies
2. It should be an inspiration to us all.
3. At its core, the cookie is humble and straightforward.
Recipe: Molasses Drop Cookies
4. The cookie will always be loyal.
5. Case in point: It has been BFFs with chocolate for years.
Recipe: Jumbo Three Chip Cookies
6. But the cookie loves to meet new people…
Recipe: Potato Chip Cookie
7. …and it is respectful of their different beliefs and preferences.
Recipe: Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
8. The cookie will never judge you, or make you feel like you’re not good enough.
Recipe: M&M’s Monster Cookies
9. In fact, it will embrace you for all of your quirks…
Recipe: Fluffernutter Cookies
10. …because it understands that eccentricities are something to be celebrated.
Recipe: Crazy Confetti Compost Cookies
11. It will never look down on you, or tell you to grow up.
Recipe: Grown Up PB&J Cookies
12. When you need to unwind, a cookie will be there for you. Usually with milk…
Recipe: Brownie Cookies
13. …but occasionally with something a little bit stronger.
14. The cookie is open-minded and willing to collaborate with other desserts.
Recipe: S’mores Cookies
15. But it likes to keep things real, and it’ll never make you wait in line.
Recipe: Blueberry Crumb Muffin Cookies
16. You can take a cookie anywhere. It will dress down.
Recipe: Oreo Pudding Cookies
17. It will dress up.
18. And if need be, it will get pretty festive.
Recipe: Chewy Sugar Sprinkles Cookies
19. The cookie is generous and giving.
Recipe: White Chip Snickerdoodle
20. It oozes confidence and poise…
21. …but it doesn’t need to be the center of attention.
Recipe: Bouchon Bakery Pecan Sandies