2. Let’s take a moment to appreciate the cookie.
Recipe: Salty Chocolate Chunk Cookies
3. It should be an inspiration to us all.
4. At its core, the cookie is humble and straightforward.
Recipe: Molasses Drop Cookies
5. The cookie will always be loyal.
6. Case in point: It has been BFFs with chocolate for years.
Recipe: Jumbo Three Chip Cookies
7. But the cookie loves to meet new people…
Recipe: Potato Chip Cookie
8. …and it is respectful of their different beliefs and preferences.
Recipe: Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
9. The cookie will never judge you, or make you feel like you’re not good enough.
Recipe: M&M’s Monster Cookies
10. In fact, it will embrace you for all of your quirks…
Recipe: Fluffernutter Cookies
11. …because it understands that eccentricities are something to be celebrated.
Recipe: Crazy Confetti Compost Cookies
12. It will never look down on you, or tell you to grow up.
Recipe: Grown Up PB&J Cookies
13. When you need to unwind, a cookie will be there for you. Usually with milk…
Recipe: Brownie Cookies
14. …but occasionally with something a little bit stronger.
15. The cookie is open-minded and willing to collaborate with other desserts.
Recipe: S’mores Cookies
16. But it likes to keep things real, and it’ll never make you wait in line.
Recipe: Blueberry Crumb Muffin Cookies
17. You can take a cookie anywhere. It will dress down.
Recipe: Oreo Pudding Cookies
18. It will dress up.
19. And if need be, it will get pretty festive.
Recipe: Chewy Sugar Sprinkles Cookies
20. The cookie is generous and giving.
Recipe: White Chip Snickerdoodle
21. It oozes confidence and poise…
22. …but it doesn’t need to be the center of attention.
Recipe: Bouchon Bakery Pecan Sandies
23. A cookie will encourage you to embrace innovation and change.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.