1. You were born and bred in the worst of winter conditions and nothing is too cold.
2. You and your tough friends stand outside and laugh at the mere mortals who claim that it’s “too cold.”
3. You even make jokes about the winter, because you are basically invincible.
4. The weatherman reports a massive blizzard is coming through.
7. Speaking of negatives, Winter is angry with you for your contentment. It decides to hurl its greatest weapon at you.
8. On the outside, you are perfectly confident you can handle anything.
11. The cold is trying to drive steel spikes through your body, but you try to stay calm.
15. Your confident outer shell is starting to crack. Your strength of will can’t last much longer.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›