1. 7 AM: You’re up early enough for a leisurely breakfast! Today’s going to be a good day!
2. 9 AM: You get to work and your coffee is wearing off already…
6. 11 AM: You can’t believe how time is flying, you’re really in the zone!
7. 11:45 AM: You are called into a meeting RIGHT when you’re in your optimal groove!
8. Noon: Everyone loves your presentation but you just want to eat lunch.
13. 2:45 PM: You keep yourself awake with cute animal videos.
Gregory Bull / AP
18. 5:45 PM:
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›