1. 7 AM: You’re up early enough for a leisurely breakfast! Today’s going to be a good day!
2. 9 AM: You get to work and your coffee is wearing off already…
6. 11 AM: You can’t believe how time is flying, you’re really in the zone!
7. 11:45 AM: You are called into a meeting RIGHT when you’re in your optimal groove!
8. Noon: Everyone loves your presentation but you just want to eat lunch.
13. 2:45 PM: You keep yourself awake with cute animal videos.
Gregory Bull / AP
18. 5:45 PM:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.