1. 7 AM: You’re up early enough for a leisurely breakfast! Today’s going to be a good day!
2. 9 AM: You get to work and your coffee is wearing off already…
6. 11 AM: You can’t believe how time is flying, you’re really in the zone!
7. 11:45 AM: You are called into a meeting RIGHT when you’re in your optimal groove!
8. Noon: Everyone loves your presentation but you just want to eat lunch.
10. 2 PM: Back from lunch, you’re ready to go!
13. 2:45 PM: You keep yourself awake with cute animal videos.
14. 3 PM: You start biding your time until the next meeting…
15. 3:30 PM: Meeting time where you smile yourself awake.
16. 4 PM: You feel inspired and decide to get down to business.
18. 5:45 PM:
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›